1. What game’s name is also the Gorean word for Game.
2. What game "permits free women ... to make advances to interesting males."
3. What game uses intricately carved animals dropped upon a mat.
4. Which game is one of strategy and maneuverability.
5. Who once "narrowly escaped an impalement in Besnit on the charge of using false dice."
6. This game consists of intricate patters of string.
7. Boys enjoy playing this; "it helps them to become men."
8. Men will take to this to determine the disposition of property.
9. Men fitted with metal yokes, horns of steel protruding like nails, are paired against one another.
10. Torvald, slipping around on ice, it is said was skilled at this game, possibly similar to this sport on Earth.